It’s really happening! Our concept is now a reality and we are in search of real pregnant women to model our Spring collection. Get featured on our e-commerce store, tell a friend & join the fun 🙂
Casting call for pregnant women: e-commerce photoshoot & fashion show
We are looking for local pregnant women to be a part of the exciting launch of a new online maternity store. We want everyday real women, all shapes & sizes and at different stages of pregnancy. No more fake bellies! The vision is to have our models demonstrate our effortless looks while inspiring others to look & feel great during pregnancy. We are casting for our website photoshoot and for our launch party fashion show.
Who we are
Viemére is a local tech start up specializing in maternity fashion. Our brand is innovative; offering chic clothes paired with cool how-tos. Gone are the days where pregnant women are stuck with frumpy unflattering clothes. They can now look & feel great with our carefully curated clothing. Everything in our online store is well thought out; incorporating lifestyle, wearability and personal style.
What we are looking for:
- Women of all sizes, ethnicity and varying stages of pregnancy
- Willingness to wear different clothing styles including sports nursing bra
- Comfortable with sharing model stats (i.e name, weight, height, week of pregnancy etc. so other moms can relate to you!)
- Ability to change in/out of clothing, stand or walk for 2-3 hours (there will be breaks!)
- Feel comfortable in front of camera and can take direction from photographer
Our vision/mood for our photoshoot is lifestyle, fun, attainable with a touch of inspiration. Here are some examples. Please refer to these links to see if this excites you! (You don’t need to be a professional model!)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and the following:
- Name, weight, height, dress size, week of pregnancy
- Full body photo in fitted clothing (i.e workout gear)
- Close up headshot
Your photos do not have to be professionally taken (a cell phone camera is fine!) as long as it is clear & visible.
You need to be available for ONE of the following dates:
Photoshoot date: March 12th 9-5pm (you’ll have a slotted time) at My City Photos studio or Fashion show: March 28th 6-9pm (Gastown location TBD)
Thank you for supporting us and being a part of our start-up journey! As a token of our appreciation, you’ll receive professionally edited photos, hair & makeup application (model treatment!) and a thank you gift from Viemère’s online store.